- 10.00 - 15.00 INR
- CONSTRUCTION, WATERPROOFING, POWER & TRANSMISSION PROJECTS, RAILWAY, RCC ROAD AND BRIDGES
- Mineral Refractories
Micro Silica Powder is an ultrafine powdered material which is non-crystalline in nature which is most commonly used in construction applications to enhance the compressive as well as bonding strength of cement which results in sturdy construction. It is highly popular as it decreases the permeability of the cementitious mixture to chloride ions for the protection of reinforcing steel from corrosion that makes it suitable for roadways, runways, and saltwater bridges. Buy from us these powdered elements in different package sizes as per their requirements.
Merits Of Micro Silica:
- It is used in furnace walls for refractory work.
- Also can be used for rubber tires to prevent cracks.
- Free from impurities and consists of light-diffusing properties that make it ideal to be used for cosmetic applications.
- Play a huge role in medical sectors for extraction of DNA & RNA because of its property of binding nucleic acids.
- Can be used in the food industry as a fining agent, anti-caking agent, and to absorb water with E number E551.
- Helps to reduce thermal cracking caused by the heat of cement hydration.
- Ensure higher bond strength and increased toughness.
- Best to be used in glass, ceramic, construction, food and medical industries.
Chemical And Physical Properties:
85 % to 95 %
Specific Surface (m2/gram)
Pozz. Activity Index (0/0) â 7 days accelerated curing
Retained on 45 Microns Sieve (0/0)
< 10 - 12
Variation from avg. retained on 45 Microns (0/0)
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Delivery Point (DP), Cash Advance (CA)
- 600 Per Month
- 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- COMPANY STANDARD PACKAGING 25KG WITH LINER PP BAG 1 TON JUMBO BAG
- All India
- LAB REPORT AVAILBALE.
National Highway 8A, Opp. Kankavati Hotel, Nr. Amneal Pharma, Rajoda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382220, India